Monday, June 9, 2014

Mother's Day Skype - Video coming soon...

Well you're all probably asleep but the pictures I want to send haven't downloaded yet and I finished emailing President so I'll get a quick email in after all.

That was great being able to skype for a bit.  Christmas will be here before I know it.

Anyway, well it's sure going to be interesting getting all the ward stuff sorted out.  I still want to know where Ryan Semadeni is going and when Clark and Randall get their calls.  I can't believe I'll be 19 next month either...

Well you heard Bro. Acoba's story.  It's pretty awesome.  Prayer is a very real and powerful thing.  We're excited for his family to be baptized at the end of this month.

Well that's really short, but it's all there's time for.  
Ingat and mahal!
-Elder Egan

The New Zone



No comments:

Post a Comment