Monday, April 7, 2014

What?!?!

You might be wondering why I made that the subject.  Well I just found out thanks to Emma that you sold the Sentra!?!?!?  Thanks for the notice... I only shed a few tears just now.  I'll miss that black beauty (charcoal gray or whatever it was).  Well I sort of saw that one coming.  How much did you get for it anyways?  And the Randalls are moving eh?  Where to?  Give them my love and goodbyes.  Kudos to the kids for the 4.0s.  Now lets see those ACT scores ;)

Well the letter might be a little short this week because frankly it hasn't been too interesting one way or another. It was a really high lesson week (our second best and a record for member present lessons).  The ward is pretty supportive here (although it definitely could use some improvement).  There's always those really great members that want to help and have a really true conversion and then there's those who seem to coast along in life. Acoba's family and Len-len came to church and they are both progressing very well towards baptism.  Please keep them in your prayers as there are still trials and challenges that they face. Please also keep Aiko in your prayers.  Her grandmother passed away just this week.

Here's some of the people that we teach with in a place called Tungbol, Bil-loca.
Top: Jefferson
Next row: Ninyo, me, the first girl is Len-len (very progressing investigator.  Baptism May 10) and then Rommel (Recent convert) and someone who I can't remember her name for some reason, but for all intents and purposes we'll call her Amanda (that's actually her friend's name)
Elder Larson, Jona, Loyda, (skip the guy in the front and then move to the girl) Jade
bottom: Aiko (Recent convert) and Crismar (coolest fellowshipper ever (for Batac) and also a recent convert that was baptized last May)

We have been doing some good finding but there's always room for improvement.  We have a lot of walking that goes on when we'd much rather be sharing the gospel.  I keep giving my all and yet I somehow still feel inadequate, like I can be doing better.  I suppose that's part of the learning and growing process and I can definitely see the progress I've made and am getting even better at adjusting to missionary life-style.  I have a long ways to go still, but the time is flying so fast.  

Thanks for everything again and I can't express in words how much I love you all.

Mahal ko naman kayong lahat,
-Elder Egan



No comments:

Post a Comment