Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 2 in the MTC- Aug. 24th

 My companion will be 20 in December so it's weird that I'm the senior companion.  He is pretty much the definition of awesome.  We have a little too much fun sometimes when we're working on studying and planning lessons.  I really couldn't have asked for a better companion.  He can be pretty stinking funny sometimes, but what has impressed me the most is how much he is willing to serve.  He always holds the door for people (especially the Sisters) and he's always first to take their trays when they're finished eating.  He doesn't have as much confidence with the language as I think he should, but I know he'll be fine.  There's a lot of good things I can say about him. I need more specifics of what you really want me to tell you.  There are two other companionships in my room/district.  Our District Leader is Elder Hunsaker and his companion is Elder Sagario.  The other companionship is Elders Lasley and Shelley.  We have pretty much the awesomest district ever. I can only email on P-day, but I can send letters through mail any day.  I'm not sure when you got my last one so I'm not sure if it's faster or not.  One thing for sure though is that the Dear Elder letters I can get any time and they come pretty fast.  So if anyone wants to send something and needs me to read it before checking my email that is always growing bigger, I would strongly suggest the Dear Elder so I have time to reply to it. 
 
Mahal Kita!
Elder, Egan
Christopher and his Companion, Elder Johnson
 Christopher and his cousin Chase in the MTC


Christopher's District

No comments:

Post a Comment