Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 3 -Aug 31st

(Christopher's letters consist of answering his mom's questions.  The [red] is added to help with understanding.)

 It's weird that I've been here that long already, especially since our district isn't the newest one anymore.  We have two new districts going to the Philippines in our zone and compared to them I guess you could say I feel like a veteran. [Mom said, after 2 full weeks in the MTC, I bet you feel like a veteran] I bet the MTC is way too easy compared to the Philippines too.  Well I don't miss the weed whacker too much. :) [Mom said, we miss you and so does the weed whacker] Ok so I think there's a little confusion as to when we play sports and do other physical activities.  We have gym time for about an hour everyday except Tuesday, P-day, and Sunday.  There's some time to do whatever you want on P-day, but we usually have other things to do so nobody really does exercise on P-day.  During gym time we could play soccer, but that would have to be on a Monday or Wednesday since our gym time is in the evening and it's cooler outside.  Nobody wants to play soccer though so I haven't done anything besides a little bit of juggling in the gym.  I weighed myself this week and came in at 136, so if you count that extra pound as gaining weight, then the answer is yes.   If you're getting my letters on Tuesday, then that's a really fast snail.  I sent the last one on Monday so it sounds like it gets picked up and then delivered the next day.  It's good to know that they're getting through to you. 
In our district almost everyone is going to Laoag.  One of the Elders is going to Cavite and two of the sisters are in the Qeuzon City mission.
Elder Johnson [his companion] is from Rancho Cucamonga in Southern California.
Sounds like life is getting a little busy for everyone, but that's good.  I hope Emma enjoys high school.  She needs to befriend Zach and Kaden's sisters. 
I don't have a lot of time to email so I'll just say a very Masaya Kaarawan [happy birthday] to Mia!  (maybe I can send a letter soon).
I love you all!
Mahal ko kayo!
Elder Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment